Monthly SEO Audit
MONTHLY SEO AUDIT INCLUSIONS:
- Complete SEO monthly checklist (below)
- Write a 400-600-word SEO keyword optimised blog each week and index it on Google, schedule it on social media, relevant forum pages etc.
- Monitor site health
- Free monthly SEO plan review/update including tracking keywords.
SEO MONTHLY CHECKLIST
- Submit fresh Google sitemap and index new pages
- Review keyword trends and track Google ranking
- Analyse top 5 Google competitors
- Check page speed using Google Developers Page Speed insights
- Meta Tags - Title Tag, Description Tag and Keyword Tag Optimization
- Broken Link Check and Modifications
- Alt Tag Optimization
- HTML Optimization & Modifications
- Optimise anchor text of the links to include core keywords in them
- Include H1, H2, and H3 heading tags in page copy (If agree or wherever appropriate)
- Enhance the FAQs page
- Increase internal links within the site
- Increase backlinks to the site
- Add long-tail keywords
- Ensure there are at least 250 words on each page
- Update listing on Google Business
- Submit website on online directories
- Create a high-quality article each week which is rich in keywords and submitted to Reddit, forums etc.
- Maintain social media traffic to increase site relevance (specifically Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Review strategy and optimise
Please note: SEO takes an average of 6 months to show results