Starting a business
Are you starting a business?
When you are starting up your own business, it can feel a bit like information overload. What are your priorities, what should you focus on first? Do the clients or the staff come first? Do you take up a social media package or should you advertise another way? A Business Mentor can help you with a lot in your first few months, even years of your new business.
Some of the activities a Business Mentor can assist you with include:
- Being a sounding board for your dreams, passions, ideas, and visions
- Setting a plan for you to start your new businesses
- Developing the boundaries of your business to focus on the start-up phases, while still capturing your big ideas and future visions.
- Setting goals and activities you can do to take your business in the direction you would like to go in
- Writing a business plan that not only can be used to attract investors, but you can use the content on your webpage, brochures, social media, position descriptions, marketing campaigns etc.
- Developing a targetted marketing campaign
- Increasing your sales and profits by identifying new opportunities for business growth
- Increasing your confidence in networking and marketing your ideas
- Identifying new products and services that you may have overlooked
- Improving your personal skills including communication and time management
A Business Mentor can also keep you focused when you are starting a business, and feel like you are in control of what you need to do. A Business Mentor will be your biggest advocate, and increase your confidence to be able to run your own business.
Does this sound like what you need? Why not book in for a free 1:1 Mentoring Consultation today by clicking here?